Lyons Auto Body Ltd

I-Car Gold ClassGENESIS 2 laser measuring technology

Our certified I-CAR Gold Class technicians employ the GENESIS 2 laser measuring technology to ensure that your vehicle is repaired properly the first time.
I-CAR Gold Class Certification includes:
  • Collision Repair 2000
  • Refinishing
  • Detailing
  • Advanced Vehicle Systems
  • Understanding Collision Repair
  • I C I Certification
  • NACE (National Auto body Congress & Exposition)
  • ABC Management Training
  • KIA Canada
  • Canadian Automotive Research & Training Association
  • Sheet Molded Compound Repairs
  • WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
  • 3M Continuing Education for Collision Repair Shop Management
  • New Venture Program
  • Auto Body Profitability Workshop
  • AKZO NOBEL Services Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment